NEW YORK, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — The market size for potting compound is projected to reach USD 3.13 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 3.7% between 2016 and 2021. Increasing demand from the consumer electronics industry is the major driver for the potting compound market. The global potting compound market is expected to rise with the growing demand from various end-use industries. With emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Central & Eastern Europe major economies, such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, and Turkey, the market is expected to grow further. The transportation industry is another major segment boosting the growth of potting compound, globally.
Electronics, the largest and fastest-growing application for potting compound
The electronics sector is projected to be fastest-growing application of potting compounds between 2016 and 2021. Potting compounds are used widely for electronics application in various end-use industries such as consumer electronics, transportation, energy & power, solar power, and others. As potting compounds are characterized to provide protection from harsh environmental conditions and have properties such as heat dissipation, flame retardancy, or vibration resistance, they are the ideal materials for electronics applications.
Asia-Pacific, the largest and fastest-growing market for potting compound
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for potting compound globally, with China being the most dominant market. This region is witnessing the highest growth rate, and this high growth is attributed to the rapid economic expansion currently undergoing in the region. The demand for potting compound is highly dependent on the economic growth of a region. Further, rapid industrial development in Asia-Pacific is vigorously driving the demand for potting compound in electronics, transportation, and other applications.
This study has been validated through primary interviews with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided in three categories: by company; by designation; and by region.
– By Company Type- Tier 1- 20%, Tier 2- 20% and Tier 3- 60%
– By Designation- C level- 20%, Director level- 20% and Others- 60%
– By Region- North America – 40%, Europe– 40%, and Asia-Pacific– 20%
The potting compound market is a matured one and has changed significantly over the past decade. In the last five years, it is observed that major players have launched a series of potting compounds to cater to customized needs of its end-use industries globally. Apart from new product launches, collaborative R&D initiatives with product manufacturers is another way for existing as well as new manufacturers to sustain in the potting compound market.
The report provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players such as ACC Silicones Ltd. (U.K.), Dymax Corporation (U.S.), EFI Polymers (U.S.), Elantas Beck India Ltd. (India), Electrolube (U.K.), Epic Resins (U.S.), Intertronics (U.K.), Master Bond Inc. (U.S.), MG Chemicals (Canada), and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), among others.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the potting compound market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
– Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products offered by the top players in the global potting compound market.
– Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the potting compound market.
– Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for potting compound across regions.
– Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global potting compound market.
– Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global potting compound market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03878145-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001