LONDON, June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — The global inductor market is expected to grow from USD 3.05 billion in 2015 to USD 3.98 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. The increase in demand from industries, such as consumer electronics, telecommunication, and automobile, due to innovative technical developments over the past few years drive the overall inductor market.
“Consumer electronics application segment is estimated to hold the largest share in the global inductor market from 2015 to 2020”
The consumer electronics application segment is estimated to hold the largest share whereas the automotive sector is expected grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The demand for consumer electronics has increased due to innovative technical developments. There is tremendous hike in the demand for smartphones, tablets, laptops, notebooks, servers, Blu-ray recorders, set-top boxes, portable gaming devices, GPS products, and so on. Inductors are an integral part of these devices. Thus, growth in consumer electronics segment consequently drives the inductor market.
“The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to hold the largest share in 2015″
Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020, followed by North America. In APAC region, countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, and India are manufacturing hubs for electronic components. The large amount of inductors produced in the region has contributed to the growth of the global inductor market.
Break-up of profile of primary participants is given below as:
– By Company Type: Tier 1 – 57 %, Tier 2 – 26% and Tier 3 – 17%
– By Designation: C level – 65%, Director level – 25%, Others – 10%
– By Region: APAC – 40%, North America – 30%, Europe – 20%, RoW – 10%
Major players in the inductor market are Vishay Intertechnology (U.S.), TDK Corporation (Japan), Delta Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan), Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (Japan), Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd. (Japan), AVX Corporation (U.S.), Coilcraft, Inc. (U.S.), and Panasonic Corporation (Japan).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the inductor market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3659093/