NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Provides understanding and access to the neuropathy partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies. The Global Therapy Partnering Terms and Agreements since 2010 report provides understanding and access to partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world’s leading healthcare companies.
– Trends in partnering deals
– Top deals by value
– Deals listed by company A-Z, industry sector, stage of development, technology type
The report provides understanding and access to the partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world’s leading healthcare companies.
This data driven report contains multiple links to online copies of actual bladder cancer deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners, where available. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
– In-depth understanding of deal trends since 2010
– Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
– Comprehensive access to multiple deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies since 2010
– Insight into key deal terms included in contracts, where disclosed
– Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in deals
– Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies