DUBLIN, July 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ —
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Magnesium Oxide Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026” report to their offering.
The report offers 10-year forecast for the global primary magnesium market between 2016 and 2026. In terms of volume, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period (2016-2026). This report provides market dynamics and trends on all seven regions, namely, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and Japan, which influence the current nature and future status of the magnesium market over the forecast period.
This report examines the Global Magnesium Oxide Market’ for the period 2016-2026 in terms of value and volume. The primary objective of the report is to offer updates on developments in the global magnesium market and conduct quantitative as well as qualitative assessment of the market across various applications and regional market segments.
On the basis of Product Type, the global magnesium market is segmented as follows:
– Dead Burned Magnesia
– Caustic Calcined Magnesia
– Fused Magnesia
On the basis of application, the global magnesium market is segmented as follows:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Assumptions and Acronyms
3. Research Methodology
4. Magnesium Oxide Market Overview
5. Global Magnesium Oxide Market Forecast
6. Global Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis, By Application
7. Global Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis, By Product Type
8. Global Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis, By Region
9. North America Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis
10. Latin America Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis
11. Western Europe Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis
12. Eastern Europe Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis
13. APAC Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis
14. Japan Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis
15. MEA Magnesium Oxide Market Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
– Grecian Magnesite S.A.
– Israel Chemicals Ltd.
– Kumas Manyezit Sanayi A.S.
– Magnesita Refractories SA
– Magnezit Group Europe GmbH
– Martin Marietta Materials Inc.
– Premier Magnesia, LLC
– Premier Periclase Ltd.
– Robert Half International AG
– SMZ, a.s. Jelava
– Ube Industries Ltd
– Xinyang Mineral Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dc36c3/magnesium_oxide
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets