NEW YORK, June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — The European Vitreoretinal Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2014-2019. Germany accounted for the maximum market share and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.9%. France accounted for the second largest market share. Vitreoretinal market is divided into sub-types (Photocoagulation, Vitrectomy, and Illumination Devices), where the repair by photocoagulation segment has the highest market share and shows a comparatively higher growth rate among the other segments.
There have been many developments in the market, such as approvals received by the top players and collaborations to increase the technical efficiency of the procedures and deliver good results in the market. Abbott received U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance for its iFS Advanced femtosecond laser used in corneal and cataract surgery. The product has helped to create bow-shaped or curved arcuate incisions during surgery. The approval strengthened AMO’s Femtosecond laser technology for ophthalmology and offered an advanced technique for cataract procedures.
The overall market growth has been positive and is continued to remain similar until 2019. The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (new product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the European vitreoretinal surgery devices market.The key players in the European vitreoretinal surgery devices market are Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Alcon, Inc. (Switzerland), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Nidek Co., Ltd. (U.S.) and many more.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the ophthalmology surgery devices market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides information on established companies as well as new entrants/smaller firms along with the market share. Also, the strategies adopted by the companies such as (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) have been covered in the report.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
– Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the European vitreoretinal surgery devices market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Patent analysis, Pipeline products and Product recalls.
– Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for the European vitreoretinal surgery devices across geographies, exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base and different pricing policies.
– Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the European vitreoretinal surgery devices devices. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
– Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019. To develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhances the bottom line of the companies in the European vitreoretinal surgery devices market.
– Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behaviour through the inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the vitality and tonality of blogs.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03859267-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001