DUBLIN, July 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ —
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “China Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End User Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021” report to their offering.
China Air Purifiers Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 18% during 2016 – 2021, on account of rising disposable income levels of consumers, increasing consumer awareness and rising installation of air purifiers in government hospitals and institutions.
Some of the major provinces in China such as Beijing, Shanghai and Shanxi are ranked among the most polluted cities in the world.
Consequently, these cities are also the largest demand generators for air purifiers in the country. East China was the largest regional market for air purifiers in China in 2015, due to the presence of a large number of manufacturing units and commercial establishments in the region. Moreover, HEPA and Activated Carbon based air purifiers dominated the sales of air purifiers in China, due to their high efficiency to trap particulate matter and harmful gases coupled with their rising adoption in commercial as well as residential sectors.
Growing awareness about the harmful effects of polluted air on human health is consequently driving adoption of advanced air purifiers not only in commercial spaces such as offices, airports, metro stations, hospitals, shopping malls, Hotels, etc., and industries, but also in the residential sector. Demand for air purifiers in China is also being propelled by favorable government initiatives aimed at promoting green air purification technologies and increasing awareness about the health benefits of using air purifiers.
China Air Purifiers Market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Purifiers Market Overview
5. China Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6. China HEPA and Activated Carbon based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7. China HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
8. China HEPA Air Purifiers Market Outlook
9. China Activated Carbon based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
10. China Ion & Ozone Generator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
11. China Electrostatic Precipitator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
12. China Other Air Purifiers Market Outlook
13. Supply Chain Analysis
14. Import & Export Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. China Economic Profile
19. Competitive Landscape
– ADA Electrotech (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
– Austin Air China.
– Beijing Yadu Environmental Protection Technology Co. Ltd.
– Bo Lu Ya Er (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd.
– Daikin (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
– Health Pro China
– Honeywell (China) Co. Ltd.
– Panasonic Ecology Systems Co. Ltd.
– Philips (China) Investment Co. Ltd.
– Shanghai Sharp Electronics Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvljph/china_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-17
SOURCE Research and Markets